* Creating high quality 3D architectural and character, product animations and modeling
* Use 3D Max and Cinema 4D tools and After FX to animate transitions between different architectural structures, both procedural and keyframed.
* Create different animations using rigid/soft body dynamics and aerodynamic forces.
* Take art direction and closely follow art and design concepts.
* Be meticulous and organized in the approach to tasks, adhering to pipeline workflow.
* Take ownership for tasks assigned, be accountable for work, and follow through.
3+ years of experience in animation or film industry
* Proficiency with 3D Max
*Excellent knowledge in Maya, Zbrush and Photoshop
* Strong body mechanics (rigid/soft) and strong product animation
* Ability to rig and animate 3D characters and environments
*Knowledge of Cinema 4D and After FX
* Passionate about animation production
* An eye for composition and timing
* Must exhibit and demonstrate strong traditional animation principles (timing, spacing, squash and stretch, etc…)
* Good sense of scale and spatial awareness
*Be able to manage memory limitations of real-time 3D engine
*Self-motivated, good communication skills, and a team-player attitude
* Ability to adapt to different workflows and methods
* Ability to take a project from concept to final product
* Detail oriented
* Technical and problem solving abilities