2. In accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on Personal Data Protection (Journal of Laws of 1997, No. 133, Item 883, as amended) the Personal Data Administrator (PDA) is Bullfrog Maciej Szczepański, with its registered office in: Warszawa 02-455, ul. Mikołajska 38B/3, entered into Central Registration and Information of Business under the following tax identification number (NIP): 5070021004.
1. Personal data provided by Users are processed by PDA.
2. To ensure the highest level of provided services, information about the Users collected in connection with the Website is limited to the required minimum. Users' data shall not be made available in any other way, than for Website purposes and in the scope of given consents, statements, information and data about Users to any third parties, without legal basis pursuant to which such action should be taken. The above-mentioned data can be disclosed only at the request of competent state authorities, in particular after presenting appropriate documents, which confirm the necessity of acquiring such data to continue their proceedings.
3. Personal data is protected in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on Personal Data Protection (Journal of Laws of 1997, No. 133, item 883, as amended), Electronic Services Act of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws, No. 144, item 1204), and Regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of 29 April 2004 on Personal Data Processing Documentation and Technical and Organisational Conditions which should be Fulfilled by Devices and Systems Used for Personal Data Processing (Journal of Laws, No. 100, item 1024) in a manner preventing from the access of the third parties.
4. The provided personal data are processed for the following purposes: creating and running an account in the Website, posting jobs and projects on the Website, marketing and contacting, conducting complaint procedure and providing the users with electronically sent information in the form of the newsletter.
5. Each User reserves the right to review the supplied personal data, to correct, edit or remove it at any time, including control of personal data processing.
1. The Service does not collect information automatically, with the exception of the information contained in cookie files.
2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are computer data, especially text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Website User and are designed for the use of the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the web page they come from, their storage time on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
3. PDA is the entity placing cookies on the User's terminal equipment and obtaining access to them.
4. Cookie files are used to:
a) adjust the contents of the Website's pages to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of web pages. These files allow for recognizing the Website User’s device and properly display a web page adjusted to his/her individual needs.
b) produce statistics which help to understand how the Website Users use web pages, which allows for their improvement.
c) maintain the session of the Website User (after log in), thus the User does not have to enter his/her login and password on every subpage.
5. The following cookie files can be used in the Website: "session cookies" and "persistent cookies”. "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a User until he/she logs out, leaves the web page or disables the software (web browser). "Persistent" cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of a User for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until the User deletes them.
6. The following cookie files can be used in the Website:
a) "necessary" cookie files, which allow you to use services available in the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used to the services requiring authentication in the Website;
b) cookie files to ensure security, e.g. used to detect authentication abuses in the Website;
c) „performance”cookie files, to gather information on how the Website is used;
d) "functional" cookie files to store the settings selected by the User and personalize the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the User’s language or region the User comes from, font size, web page appearance etc.;
e) "advertising" cookie files to deliver to the User advertisements customized to his/her interests.
7. Software used to browse web pages (a browser) allows frequently by default for storing cookie files in the User’s terminal unit. The Users of the Website can change cookie settings at any time. Such settings can be changed in particular to block automatic cookie handling in the browser settings or inform each time they are included in the Website User’s unit. More information on the possibility and methods of cookie handling can be found in the browser settings.
8. The Website Operator informs that disabling cookies can lead to difficulties in using some of the functionalities available on the Website's web pages.
9. Cookie files can be placed in the Website User’s terminal unit and can be also used by advertisers and partners working with the Website's Operator.
1. The Policy in its original version shall enter into force at the time of its publication on the Website.
2. To all matters not settled herein, provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964 of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws, No. 16, item 93, as amended), the Act of 29 August 1997 on Personal Data Protection (Journal of Laws of 1997, No. 133, item 883, as amended), the Act of 16 July 2004 on Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws No. 171, item 1800, as amended), the Electronic Services Act of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws, No. 144, item 1204) shall apply.
3. PDA reserves the right to change the content of this Policy. Information regarding Policy changes will be published on the Website's homepage effective within 14 days since publishing date of the altered Policy in the Website. Any actions taken in connection with the Website prior to the changes coming into force shall be regulated in compliance with the then current version of the Policy. The continued use of the Website after any changes in these Policy will constitute an acceptance of such changes, whereas the rejection of the new Policy will result in termination of the agreement and discontinued use of the Website.